Educational visits of all kinds are a strong feature of our curriculum enhancement. Most curriculum areas enhance their programmes of study with educational visits with the inclusion of day visits, residential stays, field trips, foreign exchanges and adventurous, action-packed enrichment. During Personal, Social, Health, and Careers Education (PSHCE) Week students are encouraged to enjoy and achieve in new learning environments, developing skills and extending friendships through educational visits.
- Annual Parental Consent & Code of Conduct Form for Educational Visits
- Parental Consent & Code of Conduct Form for Overseas/Residentials
- Educational Visits letters
- Educational visit photographs
- Educational Visits Policy