29 May 23to
5 Jun 23Half Term Week
12 Jun 23UCAS Discovery Event Read more
15 Jun 23London Symphony Orchestra, The Barbican Centre Read more
16 Jun 23The BBC Good Food Show, Birmingham NEC Read more
19 Jun 2316:30 to 18:30GCSE Art & Textiles Exhibition You are cordially invited to attend the GCSE Art and Design and Textile Design Open Evening on Monday 19 June from 4.30-6.30pm in the Art and Textiles department, Thurston Campus. The exhibition is a celebration of student work, displaying work journals and final pieces that they have produced throughout the course to gain their GCSE. Every year we are amazed by the quality and we look forward to celebrating this with you. On the evening, please park in the rear car park, and enter through the back doors of the school. This is the nearest entrance to the Art department. On the evening you will be able to photograph the work on show, but due to exam board regulations, this must be for personal use only and not shared on social media. Post exam results, students will be able to collect their work from the school. You will be notified of this at a later date.
20 Jun 23Geography Suffolk Coast Visit- 10Z/Gg1
21 Jun 23Geography Suffolk Coast Visit- 10A/Gg3 and 10B/Gg1
22 Jun 23Geography Suffolk Coast Visit- 10B/Gg2 and 10B/Gg3
22 Jun 2317:00 to 19:30A Level Art, Textiles and Photography Exhibition
27 Jun 23Geography Suffolk Coast Visit- 10A/Gg2 and 10AGg1
12 Jul 2318:00 to 20:00Community Use Open Event See our facilities in action, talk with key staff, Learn about our community use vision. Read more
13 Jul 23Newsies - Wembley Park Theatre Read more
21 Jul 23Last day of term Read more
Adding dates to your calendar
Subscribing via Outlook
Follow the relevant instructions below, using the feed address https://www.thurstoncollege.org/ical.ics
- Outlook Office (desktop) (section: Add internet calendars)
- Outlook.com (section: Subscribe to a calendar)
- Outlook via a web browser (section: Subscribe to a calendar)
Subscribing via Google
- On your computer, open Google Calendar
- On the left, next to "Other calendars" click 'Add' followed by 'From URL'.
- Click this button to copy the feed address to your clipboard and paste it into the 'URL of calendar' field
- Click 'Add calendar'. The calendar will appear on the left side under "Other calendars"
It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.
Subscribing via iPhone
- Click this link and click 'Subscribe' in the popup message