Vision and Values
Our purpose is to inspire a love of learning, empower our College community with the knowledge and skills to help them make meaningful choices and contribute positively to the world in which we live.
Our Vision: To achieve excellence in all aspects of school life
- A stimulating, accessible and safe learning environment in which our villages and towns come together as a community which is much more than the sum of its parts.
- A high performing learning organisation
- A culture of high standards, which reinforces excellent behaviour, mutual respect, tolerance and understanding of what it is to be a citizen, not only of the school, but of local, national and international societies.
- At the heart of a wide network of partnerships that provide opportunities for mutual improvement and benefit.
The curriculum is ambitious with a diverse range of opportunities:
- Our students are successful learners who routinely create ‘beautiful’ work - work which comes from thoughtfulness, perseverance, skill and collaboration.
- Our students are prepared to thrive in the ever changing and diverse world we live in.
- We nurture a sense of inclusion and wellbeing by supporting students (& staff) to take responsibility for their own personal journey.
- We foster an awareness of ‘difference’ and the need for understanding and equality in all that we do.